Microsoft Security Workshops – OnDemand Webinar
Part 1: Presented by Michael Brooke
In part 1 of our webinar series, our Crayon cybersecurity team will take you through cybersecurity fundamentals, frameworks, and Microsoft 365 security products alignment with Industry Standard Security controls.
- Basics of a cyberattack
- Cybersecurity frameworks
- ASD 8 and ZTNA
- Enabling security with Microsoft 365 Business Premium and the Microsoft security platform
- Microsoft Secure Score
- Tools and resources to get started in Cybersecurity.
Part 2: Presented by Paul Bristow
In part 2 of the webinar series, we will cover the basics of Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Defender for Business endpoint protection and take you through what it takes for you to productise and package security as a service, elevating your business from a Managed Service Provider to a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
At the end of the webinar, you can also enroll to become a Crayon Defender for Business Accelerator partner enabling you to deploy and auto-configure Microsoft Defender for business with free and unique M365 Defender for Business deployment scripts developed by Crayon.
- Microsoft 365 Defender for Business basics
- How to package and market your own Security service to your target customers
- Getting your customers to the correct security posture
- Type and frequency of Security reporting to your customers
- Crayon Defender for Business Accelerator configuration scripts.