For every dotted line, there’s DocuSign.
DocuSign is the world’s #1 way to automate the preparation, distribution, signing, processing, and management of signature-based documents across almost every industry and line of business, including HR, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Sales and more.
With DocuSign, partners can empower their end-customers to:
- Realise revenue faster: Documents get completed and signed error free in minutes, dramatically accelerating cycle time to generate results – and revenue – sooner
- Automate back-end document processing: DocuSign automatically pulls and updates information in existing business systems to eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors.
- Reduce operating costs: Cut the time employees need to prepare, send, track, reconcile and handle documents, and eliminate costs associated with paper, ink, printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents.
- Increase customer satisfaction: DocuSign offers customers the convenience of signing agreements anytime, anywhere, on any device – including offline signing when Internet access isn’t available.
DocuSign’s electronic signatures are:
- Legal. DocuSign is the only eSignature company that is ISO 27001 certified as an information security management system (ISMS). This is the highest level of global information security assurance available today and provides customers with the assurance that DocuSign meets stringent international standards on security.
- Secure. Each Electronic Signature is unique, documentable, encrypted and tamper-evident. DocuSign guarantees the confidentiality of all transactions and furthermore provides multi-faceted verification of signing events.
- Auditable. DocuSign provides a complete and extensive audit trail that serves as third-party validation of transaction completion, including information such as the signer’s email address, name, authentication method, IP address with time stamp, and more.
Today, more than 750,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries and numerous languages use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people’s lives.
Send, track and sign agreements with the world’s #1 electronic signature solution.
- Increase speed and efficiency by automating signature workflows
- Most-rated and highest-rated mobile apps
- Integrates with your other apps and systems of record
- Compliant with industry and global regulation
Automate the contract lifecycle.
- Generate agreements, facilitate negotiation, track redlines, and ensure version control all within DocuSign
- Connect and track business processes across contributors, reviewers, approvers and more
- Centralise agreements in a secure, searchable repositories
Act Phase: Pre-Built Integrations
DocuSign has a vast ecosystem of out-of-the-box connecters with the most popular systems.
- Get up and running quickly with more than 350 connectors plus a robust API
- Take advantage of ready-made integrated solutions to popular CRM, Productivity, ERP/CLM, and Collaboration applications
- Digitise approval processes with your existing industry-specific applications
Why rhipe for DocuSign?
We focus on vendors that help our partners offer Productivity solutions that suit multiple industries, lines of business and use cases for their end-customers. DocuSign does all this and provides ample opportunity to attach to other applications such as ERP, CRM and HRIS for solution cross-sell and up-sell.
rhipe was the first distributor for DocuSign in APAC. Together, we’ll help you identify opportunities to attach the gold standard DocuSign eSignature solution to your existing service offering and/or develop unique solutions to meet the increased demand for digital document management in the cloud.
DocuSign Partner Program
Provide an industry leading eSignature solution to your customers and attach new revenue opportunities to your existing solution and service offerings, all with minimal upfront investment.
rhipe’s DocuSign Partner Program empowers partners to resell DocuSign eSignature Software as a Service solution to their customers through rhipe on a per user per year model.
Enjoy a profitable opportunity, with margin that is higher than similar high-volume cloud products and a program that enables partners to:
- Create solutions and managed service offerings, and receive margin for DocuSign when they resell the industry leading DocuSign eSignature solution to end-customers
- Receive significant additional discounts based on tiered seat volumes
- Have the flexibility to resell envelope SKUs according to customer’s needs
Businesses are ramping up cloud productivity and collaboration solutions, and they want help from trusted partners to do it.
Our latest eBook looks at the market interest, which essential applications to invest in and simplifying how to build the best Productivity stack.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a rhipe DocuSign reseller, partners can drive additional value into their existing Microsoft solution stack and find new ways to differentiate their practices.
Shift the conversation with your customers away from the cost of Microsoft licences and leverage DocuSign to start dialogue around:
- increasing operational effectiveness
- delivering enhanced customer experiences
- improving field service processes
- reducing administrative cost overheads
- accelerating their sales opportunities and increasing the close rate for in-person transactions
- driving more value and ROI out of existing investment in CRM, ERP, Human Resource and office productivity solutions.
Attaching a business-critical process like transactions and signatures to Microsoft 365 can drive opportunities to position or accelerate usage of SharePoint Online and Dynamics 365, which increases your customer stickiness and RPU.
For partners that resell mobile device hardware, DocuSign is a natural fit. Its mobile applications work for Windows 8, Windows 10, on Windows Phone and across the majority of mobile phones and tablets.
An eSignature is better than a hand signature in terms of cost, time and security.
|Cost||Paper processing, printing, filing, mailing, and fax|
Overnight shipping costs extravagant.
|Paper free processing|
Delivery over the Internet eliminates shipping costs.
|Time||Delivery of mail may take up to days or weeks|
Missed forms or lost paperwork creates further delays
Often requires the presence of a notary.
|Mobile, anywhere, anytime access|
All fields must be filled before the document can be signed, leading to fewer “no-good” documents.
|Security||Tampering: backdating, alterations or forgery|
High possibility of human error in data entry or copying.
|Encryption and audit trail ensures documents are tamper-evident|
Unalterable capture of signing data; electronic storage.
Countries including Australia, US, Canada and EU have passed legislation permitting the legal use of electronic signatures, and DocuSign ensures the legality of electronic signatures by offering the most trusted, reliable, and secure digital evidence of any electronic signature company.
Under Australian law, contracts are generally valid if legally competent parties reach an agreement, whether they agree verbally, electronically or in a physical paper document. The Electronic Transactions Acts in the Commonwealth, States and Territories of Australia specifically confirm that provided certain requirements are met, and a relevant exception does not apply, contracts cannot be denied enforceability merely because they are concluded electronically. Leading digital transaction management solutions can provide electronic records that are admissible in evidence under Australian laws to support the existence, authenticity and valid acceptance of a contract.
Learn more about eSignature legality in Australia.
More information about eSignature in Australia can be found here. More information about eSignature in other countries can be found by searching by country on the same page.
DocuSign is the only eSignature company that is ISO 27001 certified as an information security management system (ISMS). This is the highest level of global information security assurance available today and provides customers with the assurance that DocuSign meets stringent international standards on security.
DocuSign provides a complete and extensive audit trail that serves as third-party validation of transaction completion, including information such as the signer’s email address, name, authentication method, IP address with time stamp, and more.
There are three type of DocuSign subscription licenses, each type of licence provides different entitlements for users.
1. Base Product Subscription
Base Product Subscription is a mandatory licence for DocuSign customers. There are two types:
- Licensed by per user per year
- 100 transactions per user by default, transactions are pooled at tenant level, though Docusign does not keep track of user transactions for the 1st year.
- Tiered pricing available from 5 seats onwards, up to 35% discount on list price
- Licenced by number of envelopes
- Envelopes can be shared by unlimited number of users
2. Options (Optional)
There are three options:
A. Connector Add-ons
Connector Add-ons are add-ons that connect DocuSign to 3rd party software and services such as SharePoint, Salesforce, Google Apps etc.
Connector Add-ons are licensed by per seat, per year.
B. Authentication options
Recipient identity authentication option let DocuSign users request recipients to provide additional information to prove their identity. When a business requires a higher security threshold. Identity authentication methods include phone and SMS.
C. Additional transactions
Additional are transactions are purchased when the customers need more transactions than the total transactions included with user licences
Mandatory Premier Support (15% of total price) is required for all DocuSign base product subscriptions and options.
Helping our partners offer a better cloud
Support as a Service
Our team is your team. Support your customers will love.Support as a Service
Skilled experts to help pitch, win and deliver cloud projects.Technical Services
Marketing as a Service
Smart targeting strategies to get leads flowing and more wins on your board.Marketing as a Service
Talk to us today about the DocuSign program
Contact us to learn how to sign up to the DocuSign partner program, or to speak to one of our experts about how you can enhance your business with DocuSign. Submit your details here and a member of our team will reach out to you.