SMX365 plus Microsoft 365: dual-layer security optimised for Australasian business.
SMX has been making email communication safe for all businesses for over 17 years. Today, SMX protects two billion mailboxes globally and 1.5 million corporate and government mailboxes across Australian and New Zealand.
SMX provides multi-layered AI-based email security and cloud archive solutions for Microsoft 365 and is Microsoft IP Co-Sell ready. Its global & regional threat detection technologies block spam, phishing, spear-phishing, malware, and ransomware attacks.
AI and Machine learning algorithms perform real-time regional profiling and behavioural analysis. As new attacks are detected and examined, engines are fine-tuned and updated immediately.
The SMX admin management portal delivers control and insight over user-defined rules, permissions, dashboards, and reporting.
SMX protects all data in any environment – cloud, on-premises, and hybrid – all at a low and predictable cost model. SMX is one of the most effective solution to protect brand, business, and customers from financial and reputational damage.
Delivers dual-layered email security to complement Microsoft EOP, ATP, Targeting sophisticated global and regional cyber threats. SMX365 integrates multiple anti-abuse technologies to improve email accuracy, deliverability, and cybersecurity risk posture.
SMX365 + Cloud Archive
Provides dual-layered security with a secure, scalable, and tamper-proof Azure archive that assists with meeting data retention and retrieval compliance obligations under enterprise and government regulatory standards.
SMX Secure Email Gateway
A multi-layered secure gateway provides SmartRules for dynamic email workflow, management, Data Loss Prevention, URL behaviour analysis technologies to support on-premise and hybrid environments.
Integrates with third-party applications, such as CRM.
Legacy Email Archive Migration Service
Seamless and secure archive migration with minimal downtime from on-premises to cloud. Complete protection of data in transit and at rest. Provisioned on Azure Australian regions for data sovereignty.
Why rhipe for SMX?
rhipe is committed to providing partners with Security solutions that help them to extend and expand on their existing expertise with Microsoft 365. SMX solutions achieve this aim.
As Microsoft APAC Services Partner of the Year 2020, rhipe is uniquely positioned to support partners focused on delivering value-add services for M365 to SME, enterprise, and Government customers.
SMX Partner Program
Join the SMX Partner Program with rhipe and enjoy:
- 14 Day Trials available for SMX365 or Secure Email Gateway
- Monthly Mailbox Subscription Model, invoiced monthly
- Minimum commitment of 12 months, reviewed annually
- 30 Day Notice Period for Service Cancellations
Sell more with SMX and Microsoft IP Co-Sell Solutions: helps Microsoft partners reach a vast community of Microsoft-managed customers to collaborate on sales opportunities that accelerate your business growth.
Drive Stronger ROI from Microsoft Investments: SMX security is designed to complement and extend the core capabilities of Microsoft Exchange and Office365 to offer a unified email solution to customers.
Future Proof your Business: low maintenance, high margins. SMX has a high retention rate, which means high customer satisfaction and ups revenue opportunities, making recurring revenue an easy win for SMX partners.
SMX Localised Support: New Zealand based email support specialists are available by phone and email Monday to Friday NZST 8am to 7pm, and Monday to Sunday on call from NZST 7pm to 8am.
Frequently Asked Questions
A compelling and complementary dual-layer email security solution for Microsoft 365 users in small and medium business as well as for government and enterprise. SMX365 gives SMBs enterprise grade email cyber security without the enterprise price tag.
SMX365 materially improves security for any Microsoft 365/Exchange Online user. Tailored for our unique NZ/AU threat landscape, SME365 uses a combination of signature based, advanced heuristic and AL/ML technologies to provide complete protection for both known and emerging threats.
- SmartRules® Supporting Complex Workflows: control of mail-flow for compliance, DLP or advanced content rules
- Exceptional Deliverability: ensure business critical, transactional, or commercial email reaches mailboxes. High reputation delivery nodes across Australasia
- Accuracy: SMX 365 delivers high level accuracy through a unique, highly tuned classification engine
- Service Management Platform: cloud-based management portal; simplifying administration, reporting, migration, and the management of complex workflows & rules
- Data Sovereignty: the SMX365 cloud security platform is deployed on Azure Australia region
- Local Support: support delivered through a knowledgeable and locally based service team
- Impersonation Protection: protect important stakeholders against targeted BEC/spear-phishing impersonation attacks. Board Members, C-Level Executives, Senior Team Members and Finance Teams can rest assured their identity is secure
- Cloud Migration &Transformation: advanced email routing and migration APIs, tools, and services, enable users to migrate to the cloud easily and securely.
SMX365 has been developed specifically to deliver dual-layered security with Microsoft 365 – Exchange Online / Advanced Threat Protection (EOP/ATP).
SMX365 reimagines the email gateway to combine multiple, best-in-class email security solutions with native Microsoft security and capabilities, unlike conventional secure email gateways that disable Microsoft 365 security.
SMX365 also focuses extra effort on identifying attacks specifically targeted to our region. Increased detection rates and reduced false positives equals greater security for your customers.
Email is the #1 attack vector for cybercriminals and Microsoft 365 is the #1 target.
These are key issues and risks for organisations in Australasia being specifically targeted where Microsoft 365 is the dominant business productivity solution.
Microsoft 365 security is arguably best in class (reflecting Microsoft’s annual USD1 billion+ investment in cybersecurity) but organisations of all sizes still manage to report unacceptable levels of spam, malware and phishing attacks, leading to heightened financial and reputational risk.
Dual-layer security is essential to protect against increasingly sophisticated, targeted and regional attacks.
- Compelling security solution to enhance Microsoft 365 security leading to upsell and or co-sell opportunities with Microsoft 365 (SMX365 is a Microsoft IP Co-Sell solution)
- Additional recurring revenue stream
- Ability to deliver a complete security solution aligned to current and emerging cybersecurity risks with a focus on the Australasian threat landscape
- Reduce risk to your customers and therefore reduce risk to your business from unplanned remediation efforts.
Helping our partners offer a better cloud
Support as a Service
Our team is your team. Support your customers will love.Support as a Service
Skilled experts to help pitch, win and deliver cloud projects.Technical Services
Marketing as a Service
Smart targeting strategies to get leads flowing and more wins on your board.Marketing as a Service
Talk to us today about the SMX program
Contact us to learn how to sign up to the SMX partner program, or to speak to one of our experts about how you can enhance your business with SMX. Submit your details here and a member of our team will reach out to you.