One platform to unite cloud communications
Access4 is a channel-only provider that eliminates common barriers to entry that prevent MSPs from selling Unified Communications. With Access4, partners can access new revenue opportunities by offering voice services, without the heavy lifting.
MSPs are best suited to sell voice solutions for small to medium businesses, With Access4, the traditionally high costs of entry are removed, making voice and virtual desktop deployment a viable, practical and profitable opportunity.
Access4 SASBOSS provides partners with an automated, singular platform to sell, provision and invoice voice customers. End-to-end partner enablement and the power of the SASBOSS platform has successfully opened the Unified Communications and voice market up for MSPs, and created 100% growth year-on-year for Access4.
Access4 adds value to your business
- Offer existing customers voice solutions that are fast-growth and high demand
- Increase monthly recurring revenue without finding new customers
- Take advantage of growing market for Unified Communications
- Simple entry into the voice market, removing complexity and upfront costs
- Voice adds ‘stickiness’ to the customer relationship.
Seamless cross-device UCaaS with voice, video, chat and share.
Public calling and intuitive collaboration all in one platform.
Simple call center functionality to suit your business needs
Unified Hosted Voice
Enterprise cloud-based business phone systems.
Why rhipe for Access4?
rhipe and Access4 brings two industry leaders together under one program to simplify selling, provisioning, invoicing, and supporting a powerful suite of Unified Communications products. The rhipe program can be tailored to suit you, with access to sales enablement, professional services, technical support and learning pathways. It scales as you grow and provides smart ways to leverage rhipe’s expertise to support your customers and reduce your business overheads.
Access4 Partner Program
We believe Managed Service Providers are best positioned to sell cloud voice and communication tools to businesses in ANZ. That’s why our partner program accelerates every department in your business.
- SASBOSS: Deliver effective, competitive UCaaS solutions to your customers from one self-serve, automated platform.
- Regular 1:1 support with your rhipe team to help you in every aspect of the sales process
- Use ready-to-go sales decks, product brochures and proposals and opt-in to our customer marketing campaigns
- Partner events, product webinars, forums and networking opportunities with our senior leadership team and industry peers
- Flexible learning courses across 8 different business areas to accelerate capabilities and sell with confidence
- Receive tier 2 support from our Australian based technical team.
Latest offers at rhipe
Productivity & Backup Week | OnDemand
Discover ways to improve your cloud migration, productivity and backup technology stack. View OnDemand to hear the latest insights from some of the world's leading technology solution providers.Register Now
Access4 & Microsoft NZ Webinar OnDemand
The power of voice in your Unified Communications Solution. Find out how to meet the changed needs of your customers and drive growth for your business.Register Now
Businesses are ramping up cloud productivity and collaboration solutions, and they want help from trusted partners to do it.
Our latest eBook looks at the market interest, which essential applications to invest in and simplifying how to build the best Productivity stack.
Frequently Asked Questions
Access4 is a channel only communication technology provider that allows partners to sell, provision and support carrier-grade cloud voice and Unified Communications (UC) products to their customer base. These cloud products are built off Cisco’s BroadWorks platform and provide reliable and industry-leading services for the global market.
Access4 has built a unique proposition by integrating BroadWorks into the Microsoft Teams environment and providing direct routing. Its solution also allows the same direct in dial (DiD) number to be present on both a BroadWorks registration and an MS Teams user.
As Access4 is sold via the channel only, partners are assured of a non-competitive partner that will help secure new business and open up additional revenue streams.
Access4 believe that Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are better suited to selling unified communications to businesses than the big telcos – but getting into the market requires an astronomical financial and technical investment.
Access4’s platform and partner program removes these barriers and enables MSPs to start selling unified communications at speed.
By becoming an Access4 partner, an MSP receives the following from day one:
- A marketplace for unified communications products and integrations.
- A self-service, automated provisioning, and invoicing platform.
- Sales enablement, marketing, learning and development, and tier 2 + 3 technical support.
- Multi-carrier fast porting and carrier-grade infrastructure.
Access4’s channel unified communication ecosystem is built on top of BroadSoft that brings together solutions from different vendors and allow partners to manage them through one simple to use platform: SASBOSS which is also integrated with the tools MSPs are using, including Xero, Salesforce, and Connectwise.
SASBOSS is Access4’s one-stop, singular platform to provision, manage and invoice customers. With an intuitive interface, clever tools and features, there is no need for technical experts as anyone in the business can manage unified communications sales.
SASBOSS offers the following benefits:
- Product management and billing: SASBOSS eliminates revenue leaks by combining all your cloud voice and collaboration solutions into one. It’s a marketplace for unified communications products and integrations, with the flexibility to provision, manage, support and invoice customers all in one click.
- Porting and simplified scaling: With SASBOSS, scaling solutions are self-serve and Access4’s designated team manage porting for partners, so switching services is simple, seamless and fast. This means resellers can offer quick scaling when customers are experiencing high growth and then simply reduce services when those needs disappear – customers only pay for what they need.
- Reporting and live insights at a glance: SASBOSS provides simple dashboard reporting and real-time insights to help partners measure business growth and facilitate data-driven decision making.
- gularly release innovations to secure, protect and increase efficiencies in partners’ businesses. This means offering enterprise-level infrastructure and business resiliencies and implementing preventative measures to eliminate toll fraud.
Adding unified communications with Access4 allows rhipe partners to upsell licenses, devices, voice and data on top of their current Office/M365 licenses. It also adds greater value to your customer when offering both Office/Microsoft 365 managed services and voice services.
The next question is why partners should partner with Access4 instead of building their own voice solution, which is summarised in the table below:
Access4 solution works for customers of different sizes, whether they have 1 – 1000 seats
- Access4 will partners for the first few opportunities before they build their own capabilities
- Enterprise discount and pre-sales support for customers with >= 100 seats.
What are the end customer benefits?
Access4 offers unified collaboration solutions on a product that the customer is already using ie Microsoft Teams.
Helping our partners offer a better cloud
Support as a Service
Our team is your team. Support your customers will love.Support as a Service
Skilled experts to help pitch, win and deliver cloud projects.Technical Services
Marketing as a Service
Smart targeting strategies to get leads flowing and more wins on your board.Marketing as a Service
Talk to us today about the Access4 program
Contact us to learn how to sign up to the Access4 partner program, or to speak to one of our experts about how you can enhance your business with Access4. Submit your details here and a member of our team will reach out to you.