Migrate, backup, and manage customer apps in the cloud.
SkyKick helps IT Partners build more successful businesses in the cloud through best-in-class SaaS automation. Through their single, easy-to-use platform, partners can automate customer migrations to Microsoft 365, back up their M365 data, and manage ongoing IT cloud operations across SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS. SkyKick’s products come with free technical support 24 hours a day 5 days a week and time on weekends. Contact SkyKick anytime.
SkyKick not only simplifies cloud complexity but also accelerates cloud business growth. SkyKick licensing is designed to increase partners’ M365 profitability and reduce their operational costs.
Headquartered in Seattle with a local, long-standing office in Sydney, SkyKick is used by over 30,000 partners in 125 countries globally. SkyKick is a Microsoft Partner of the Year Winner among other awards, and in Sept. 2021, SkyKick secured US$130 million to further invest in product innovation and partner support.
SkyKick Migration Suite
Automate up to 90% of the typical workloads to deliver seamless transitions to the cloud for more customers. Simple, fast and effective solutions for migrating Exchange, POP3/IMAP and Google to Microsoft Office 365.
SkyKick Cloud Backup
Industry leading, comprehensive Cloud Backup for Microsoft 365 with infinite storage on Azure included and easy 1-click restores. Choose to back up Exchange Online or the full Suite – including Teams.
SkyKick Cloud Manager
Easily automate IT administration and strengthen security across all customers from one single application that connects to Microsoft 365, Azure, Intune, Google Workspace, Dropbox, Slack, Zoom, and others.
Why rhipe for SkyKick?
SkyKick and rhipe are both 100% cloud-focused, with a long-standing partnership and good organisational alignment for today and the future. Partnering with SkyKick and rhipe gives IT partners the edge in cloud SaaS with best-in-class IT support so they can be the heroes for their customers.
SkyKick Partner Program
SkyKick licensing is designed to help IT Partners scale rapidly to support more customers while also increasing their M365 profitability and reducing IT operational costs.
The best way to get started is: Register for a FREE SkyKick account.
It takes just two minutes and gets instant access to the SkyKick Platform, which includes:
- Unrestricted access to the 3 products: Migration, Backup, and Cloud Manager
- View tutorials, demos, and product specs in the Help Center
- Access to free sales tools and customizable marketing resources partners can use to sell their Migration, Cloud Backup, and Cloud Manager services.
- Free phone and email support from SkyKick Tech Support
Must read! rhipe’s latest Business Continuity eBook
If your customers believe "it won't happen to me'', download the best way to convince them otherwise. Get the MSP Guide to Shifting Perceptions of Business Continuity today.Download eBook
Business Continuity Tech Week | On Demand
At rhipe we know technical enablement and knowledge is key driver of your success. Explore our Technical webinar series OnDemand to view sessions from some of the world's leading solution providers.View Session Agenda
Productivity & Backup Week | OnDemand
Discover ways to improve your cloud migration, productivity and backup technology stack. View OnDemand to hear the latest insights from some of the world's leading technology solution providers.Register Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Partners can purchase SkyKick Migration or Cloud Backup. When bundled, Migration is FREE ($0) with 12 months of Cloud Backup, which establishes a recurring revenue service for IT Partners – a great first step into cloud services.
Add Cloud Manager access with a SkyKick Platform Plan. Choose from 3 plans – Basic, Standard, Pro – and get up to 35% off Migration, Cloud Backup, and Bundle orders. New to Cloud Manager? Start with a 30-day FREE, no-commitment trial.
Global Admins for SharePoint and OneDrive for Business have the authority to grant themselves explicit access to all SharePoint Site Collections and OneDrive for Business Accounts. When a partner provides Global Admin Credentials when setting up SkyKick Cloud Backup, SkyKick technology uses that authority to explicitly grant the Global Admin access to all site collections and OneDrive for Business accounts that are included in the Cloud Backup subscription. This access is extended to any artifact which inherits permissions from that site collection and is necessary to enable the backup to occur.
One result of this is that the Global Admin will be listed as an owner of every item that is being backed up. This may result in confusion when end users see the Global Admin suddenly appear as an owner of an item. It is therefore recommended that partners inform customers of this expected result and explain that it neither changes overall permissions nor grants access that was previously not authorised.
No. To maintain end-user privacy, SkyKick does not search inside the file or email.
At the highest level and by necessity, SkyKick will always have the same level of access to customer data that is implied by the permissions of the credential the partner provides us. In order to back up the data, SkyKick needs access to the data. However, SkyKick maintains a strict access policy and a set of industry-standard mechanisms for ensuring the privacy and security of backed up customer data.
Additionally, SkyKick Cloud Backup only restores data to the original mailbox or site to prevent a non-owner of the mailbox or site from accessing its data.
We do the following:
- Per-contact AES-256 encryption backed by RSA 2048-bit public-private key certificates managed via the Windows/Azure infrastructure for both credential management and user content
- Certificates are separated by both environment (production/testing) and value type (credential/content)
- Engineer access is controlled on a needs basis by role-based access to both the compute infrastructure and the certificate private keys. Only engineers requiring access to deploy or trouble-shoot production environments are granted access to those environments.
The data is encrypted at 128-bit during transit and 256-bit at rest within the Azure environment. Because your data never leaves the Azure environment you maintain all the inherent security of Azure.
No. Bringing your own storage is completely optional. The pricing remains flat independent of the Azure option you choose.
SkyKick’s Backup service differs to other solutions in several critical ways:
- Easy setup: Nothing to install. Auto-discovery of mailboxes, SharePoint sites and OneDrive for Business accounts makes setup and subscribing a snap.
- Fast search, one-click restore: Find lost data lightning-fast and restore to their original location with a single click. Permissions respected, and no file overwrites.
- Unlimited backup for a fixed cost: Six snapshots daily. No data caps or overages for Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business.
- Unlimited retention: No matter how long you need data backed up, SkyKick Cloud Backup does it for one fixed price.
- Automatically add to backup: SkyKick Cloud Backup by default will automatically add new mailboxes and SharePoint/OneDrive users. Or, you can choose to be alerted to new users and add as desired.
- Self-Service Portal available for your customer: You can grant your customer access to the Self-Service Portal where they can perform the search and restore themselves.
- Free Phone Support: For more information, see Cloud Backup Support.
- Optimised for Partners: SkyKick develops applications specifically to empower its Partners to build successful cloud businesses. Because we don’t sell directly to customers, our focus for every application and new feature is on what will help grow your business.
Helping our partners offer a better cloud
Support as a Service
Our team is your team. Support your customers will love.Support as a Service
Skilled experts to help pitch, win and deliver cloud projects.Technical Services
Marketing as a Service
Smart targeting strategies to get leads flowing and more wins on your board.Marketing as a Service
Talk to us today about the SkyKick program
Contact us to learn how to sign up to the SkyKick partner program, or to speak to one of our experts about how you can enhance your business with SkyKick. Submit your details here and a member of our team will reach out to you.