Microsoft 365 Copilot is a breakthrough tool that combines the power of artificial intelligence and large language models (LLMs) with your own data. Copilot becomes your digital assistant, working seamlessly across Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and Power Platform, as well as other Microsoft solutions like Dynamics 365.
Copilot offers something for everyone, whether it’s automating repetitive tasks or improving collaboration with colleagues. With Copilot, you can harness the potential to transform the work processes of the future forever, with a range of features for both businesses and individuals who need to maximize their productivity.
By delegating relevant tasks to Copilot, you can free up time for more productive tasks. Copilot helps you with:
- Structure and present content in an easy-to-understand way in the format you want
- Automate email replies and rules
- Get help generating meeting minutes and summaries from different projects
- Convert data into full reports or presentations
- Generate valuable insights and receive tailored suggestions for an optimal action plan
All in all, Microsoft 365 Copilot represents a breakthrough change that helps users save time, make better decisions, and achieve their goals more effectively. Let Copilot take care of the repetitive tasks so you can focus on what really matters.
How to succeed with Copilot
Microsoft 365 Copilot will launch for Enterprise on November 1 2023, but regardless of your type of business, you should start preparing right now.
What makes Copilot such a groundbreaking tool is that the digital assistant not only understands your natural language, but it also has access to the data you’re working with without you needing to know its location. It also means that there are some important preparations you and your business need to make sure that Copilot is used in a safe and compliant manner.
These improvements you and your company must do to get ready to use Copilot:
1. Cloud Storage or indexed by Microsoft Graph Connectors: All data must reside in Azure or Office 365 for the information to be searchable. Alternatively with Microsoft Graph connectors, your organization can index third-party data so that it appears in Microsoft Search results. This feature expands the types of content sources that are searchable in your Microsoft 365 productivity apps and the broader Microsoft ecosystem.
2. Classification: Appropriate access controls must be in place so that sensitive data is not accessible to users to whom it should not be accessible.
3. Licensing: Users must have either a Microsoft 365 E3, E5, Business Standard or Business Premium license, in addition to the Copilot license.
Become Copilot Ready with Crayon
As a partner of Microsoft, we can help you and your customers implement Copilot. We make sure that your business is equipped to use the tool from day one through these phases:
Helping our partners offer a better cloud
Support as a Service
Our team is your team. Support your customers will love.Support as a Service
Skilled experts to help pitch, win and deliver cloud projects.Technical Services
Marketing as a Service
Smart targeting strategies to get leads flowing and more wins on your board.Marketing as a Service
Talk to us today about your Microsoft 365 Copilot requirements
Contact us to learn how to get started with Copilot today. Submit your details here and a member of our team will reach out to you.