Due to Veeam’s recent expansion in capabilities, including the current (and upcoming) releases of Veeam Backup & Replication™ v11, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure v2, Veeam Backup for AWS v3, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 v5, and Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator v4, Veeam has increased pricing for their platform. The price increase will be effective April 1st 2021, please see table below for full details.
What this means for you:
- You can upgrade your plan before April 1st (where applicable) to lock in 2020 pricing
- Resale: Subscription and Perpetual pricing will increase between ~0‑6.7%.
- VCSP Rental: The VCSP Rental MSRP price per point will increase between ~0‑6.3%, depending on the partner’s commitment level and region/currency
- Any partner that are below 1500PP is no longer qualified as Silver partner and will be moved down to Registered, if you’ve not been already
- All partners signed to the Veeam Non-Commitment Plan will be subject to a price increase from 0.88 USD to 0.93 USD effective 1st of April 2021 for April 2021 usage (which is reported in May 2021)
- All partners signed to Veeam Points Plan will be subject to 2021 Pricing for all renewals/upgrades completed after the 1st of April 2021
Have more questions? Reach out to your rhipe Account Manager or Contact Us
Veeam USD 2021 pricing for all plans: