Future-proof your foundations with SAP on Azure
And earn up to $20,000 in rebates for your business
If your customers are still running SAP on-premise, now is a great time to bring them to the cloud.
SAP on Azure offers your customers greater agility, scalability and opportunity to maximise the potential of all the SAP solutions they’re familiar with, including SAP B1, ECC 6.0 and SAP on HANA.
Migrating SAP to the Azure public cloud is simple with rhipe. Our award-winning Microsoft experts will guide and streamline the process for you.
Bonus income offer
Right now, you’ll earn a 5% rebate on the first 3 months’ of revenue from every net new SAP on Azure instance that you migrate – up to $20,000 in bonus income.
Don’t wait – the offer is on right now.
Register today and partner with rhipe to bolster your customers’ trusted SAP foundations for future growth.
rhipe delivers much more than great incentives
There’s more than one way to benefit from your cloud business base with rhipe.
Need to scale fast? We can help with rhipe Professional Services
Complete the form to take up the offer
Get started today!
Are you managing an on-premise SAP instance?
SAP on Azure refers to the migration of SAP instances (SAP B1, ECC 6.0, SAP on Hana) to the Microsoft Azure public cloud platform, the trusted path to enterprise ready solutions in the cloud. Bring the intelligence, security and reliability of Azure to your customer’s SAP infrastructure.
rhipe is here to help accelerate your customer’s digital transformation and can help realise the full potential of SAP on Azure. By utilising the extensive expertise and the knowledge of the rhipe team, we will make the migration as smooth as possible!
rhipe is here – not just today, not just tomorrow but will partner with you into the future.
An introduction to SAP to Azure
Terms & Conditions:
- Partners must complete the form on this page to be eligible for these rebates.
- This promotion runs up to and including June 15th 2020.
- Migration of new instance must take place prior to June 15th 2020.
- Deals must be registered with prior approvals from rhipe.
- Maximum rebate issued to partners is $20,000.
- All values are in AUD unless otherwise stated.
- 5% rebate will be issued via Marketing Development Funds (MDF), one month in arrears from the end of the promotion June 15th 2020.
- 5% rebate is calculated on the first three months’ of Azure Consumed Revenue (ACR) for the net new instance. Net new subscriptions (can be across multiple customers) must have over $1,500 AUD/month ACR to qualify.
- Any rebates received during this promotion will be subject to continuing Microsoft CSP Transactions for a period of 12 months’ (Minimum Period) for the qualifying subscriptions following the end date of the promotion period. Should the Partner cease transacting at any time during the Minimum Period, rhipe will be entitled to apply a debit note for the amount of the rebate received by the Partner during the promotion.
- Partner must be in good financial standing with rhipe to receive rebate, i.e. Partner must not have any invoices in excess of thirty (30) days overdue to receive rebate.
- rhipe reserves the right to cancel or change the promotion at any time.
- Reserved Instances (RI) are excluded from this campaign.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer relating to the same program or Vendor conducted by rhipe. Partners will be eligible to enter one campaign per Vendor or program as determined by rhipe.