Come along to the rhipe Cloud Sessions: INTELLIGENCE LIVE this March and discover how we are helping businesses profit from cloud... TODAY.
Meet our Strategy and Enablement specialists and hear which technology trends are affecting the way our partners Build. Shape. and Grow their cloud businesses right now.
This is also your opportunity to meet rhipe's new Azure Specialist, Sridhar Deenadayalan who's credentials and experience make him one of the leading Azure experts in Asia Pacific.
Visiting Brisbane, Sydney, Perth and Melbourne, the rhipe Cloud Sessions: INTELLIGENCE LIVE is your opportunity to hear from business leaders, meet our cloud technology specialists and network with industry peers.
Introduction - The Economics of Cloud: Build Your Own or Resell, George De Bono, GM Sales ANZ, rhipe
Keynote - Differentiation in a Crowded Market, Chris Sharp, Chief Strategy Officer, rhipe
Partner Spotlight - Partnering for Success, Meet local rhipe partners who's innovative cloud services are powering their profits in the cloud
Technical Session #1 - Your Infrastructure: to global scale hybrid, Arron Stebbing & Pranesh Medilall, Partner Enablement Specialists, rhipe
Technical Session #2 - Increase ARPU & Profit on top of Public Cloud Services, Andrey Korenkov & Darren Bennett, Partner Enablement Specialists, rhipe
*Bonus Afternoon Session* - Just added to the agenda: Azure made easy. How to take full advantage of the newly launch Azure CSP Cashback Incentive and start consuming Azure today!
Dates & Venues
- Date: Tuesday, 7 March
- Venue: Microsoft Offices, 28/400 George St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Date: Thursday, 16 March
- Venue: Microsoft Offices, Level 5, 4 Freshwater Pl, Southbank VIC 3006
- Partner Spotlight - Real-life use cases that demonstrate how profitability is possible in this competitive cloud economy
- Discover where software vendors will be focusing their strategies for 2017 and beyond
- Get direct access to rhipe's partner enablement and licensing specialists and meet our new Azure expert
- Participate in workshops and keynote sessions
- Network, network, network
Who should attend?
- Business decision makers
- Cloud Service Providers
- CIOs, CTOs and IT Managers
See what happened at rhipe Cloud Summit 2016 - Australia
Chris Sharp, Chief Strategy Officer - rhipe
Athena Thompson, Chief Marketing Officer - rhipe