At Microsoft and rhipe, we’re committed to helping our partners explore new business opportunities, and we’re excited to let you know about an opportunity that may be of interest. *Our Azure Migrate & Modernise (AMM) program offers hands-on technical delivery and/or funding support to eligible partners with advanced specialisation and has recently expanded based on feedback. (Refer T&C’s below)
If you’re looking to migrate and modernise your customers to Azure, AMM can help!
Migrating To Azure VMware Solution
Migrate Enterprise apps (NEW!)
Virtual desktop infrastructure
SAP Migration to Azure
ISV SaaS & BYOL (NEW!)
rhipe will complete the implementation on behalf of the partner. (For Partners with Azure Advanced Implementation Specialisation status please see Terms and Conditions below)
Process for obtaining AMM offer via rhipe:
- Partner signs up on this offer page to nominate an end customer project.
- Once the partner project request has been received, rhipe will submit the end customer project on Microsoft Partner Centre.
- Microsoft will approve the project (approval subject to Microsoft eligibility criteria) and send an email notification to the end customer inviting them to participate in the AMM program.
- Once the end customer has accepted, the status of the AMM application will change to approved in the Microsoft Partner Centre.
- rhipe will notify the partner and commence working with them on all facets of the project implementation.
- Upon completion of the project, rhipe will submit Proof Of Execution (POE) in Microsoft Partner Center and the end customer will receive notification from Microsoft to complete an approval form to acknowledge that the project is completed to their satisfaction.
The Promotion commences on 29th May 2023 and is valid until 31st December 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- To qualify for the Promotion,
- Partners must be an existing Crayon partner or a rhipe Partner in Australia or New Zealand who have Azure Advanced Specialisation status with Microsoft otherwise Crayon Professional Services must implement/migrate the Azure solution; (“Eligible Partners”)
- Eligible Partners who submit a new migration engagement request on behalf on of an end customer for AMM between the promotion period and transact the minimum amount per offer size as specified in the funding Tiers table available at Azure Migrate & Modernise (“Eligible Purchase”) will be entitled to benefit from subsidised Azure Migration Services through Microsoft. (“Incentive”).
- Payment will be a paid as a fixed amount based on the size of the customer project, as defined by the customer’s 1st year Azure consumption plan from deployment date. Refer to the Funding Tiers The Azure Pricing Calculator can be used to estimate Azure consumption.
- Maximum earning cap is up to $100,000 USD/engagement converted to Australian Dollar (AUD) or New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Eligible Purchases must be made prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
- All incentives will be paid out in USD
- Funding will be received by the Partner in the form of MCI (Microsoft Commerce Incentive) through Microsoft Partner Center.
- Full Microsoft terms and conditions can be viewed here
|Migrate & Modernise Assessments||Suggested Project Size >$25K/year||$5,000||Pre-sales|
|Migrate & Modernise XS –
(Infra/DB Migration only)
|Project Size: $10K-$25K/year||$5,000||Post-sales|
|Migrate & Modernise Small||Project size : >$25K-$125K/year||$15,000||Post-sales|
|Migrate & Modernise Medium||Project size : >$125K-$250K/year||$35,000||Post-sales|
|Migrate & Modernise Large||Project size : >$250K-$500K/year||$50,000||Post-sales|
|Migrate& Modernize XL (Infra / DB only)||Project size : >$500K-$750K/year||$75,000||Post-sales|
|Migrate & Modernise XXL (Infra /DB only)||*Project size : >$750K-$1M/year||$100,000||Post-sales|
*Project size – (Planned Azure consumption (in USD) in year 1 after project completion)
*First 15 signups are eligible to win AUD $500 visa gift cards!
*Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Partners need to meet the AMM funding requirement – Refer Funding Tiers.
- The AMM Deal should be nominated and approved by Microsoft to receive AMM funding.
- The partner must migrate their infrastructure and Azure services to Crayon CSP.
What to Expect?
As part of the program, you’ll have access to expert assistance and guidance from our cloud team to help you on your cloud journey. You’ll also have access to AMMP resources, including customer and partner datasheets, pitch deck, and Partner-Led pitch. Our goal is to help you take your customers’ cloud transformation journey to the next level.
3 Steps to Sign Up:
Here’s how you can take advantage of this program in three simple steps:
Register Your Interest Here
One of our AMM experts will contact you within 48 hours
We will explain the AMM program and complete the customer nomination in the Microsoft Commerce Incentive Portal