Sinefa has recently released new changes to their pricing and bundles. As Sinefa partner, you can contact your rhipe account manager or email@example.com for the latest pricing.
The new pricing will take effect for all orders received from 1st January 2018 onwards.
- The new pricing will take effect on 1st January 2018 onwards. All orders logged on or after 1 Jan 2018 will be using new pricing structure.
- This price change will affect both Sinefa Standard and Enterprise subscriptions. Please refer to your rhipe account manager for the latest Sinefa pricing.
- There are no prices changes to Sinefa Hardware. All hardware price in pricelist does not include tax, freight and import duties.
- Receive higher discounts for upfront purchases of new Sinefa Subscription SKU (for 1 year, 2 years or 3 years).
- You will also receive additional discounts when you bundle up your Sinefa Hardware + upfront subscription. Price for product bundles does not include tax, freight and import duties.
- When will this new price take effect?
New orders logged on or after 1 Jan 2018 will follow new pricing.
- Will the new pricing affect existing customers who are already using Sinefa Standard or Enterprise subscriptions?
No. Existing customers who are already using Sinefa Standard or Enterprise Subscriptions will not be impacted.
- What if existing customers add on new probes and subscriptions to their existing account (created before 31 Dec 2017), will they still be charged the current price?
Yes, as long as the probes are added to the existing account.
- For the new Enterprise subscription, the 12-month minimum contractual term has been removed. Is this correct?
Yes, there is no minimum term on the new Enterprise Subscription monthly price.