Microsoft 365 A3 and A5 Available now
After few months of delay, Microsoft 365 A3 and A5 are finally available through the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program. They can now be ordered rhipe PRISM portal.
The Microsoft 365 A3 and A5 offer to bring together the Windows 10 platform, Office 365 for productivity and collaboration, and EM+S for security and management – all within a simplified licensing framework. Microsoft 365 Education also delivers new capabilities including Microsoft Teams and Minecraft: Education Edition to students and teachers.
Educational customers can move confidently to the cloud and experience streamlined licensing and student use benefits via CSP. For customers seeking more advanced analytics, security, and threat protection, Microsoft 365 A5 without PSTN Conferencing is available to upsell. Microsoft 365 A5, with PSTN Conferencing, will be available at a later date.
Free student use benefits, which comes free when institutions when they cover all knowledge workers with the paid offer, are delayed however and will only be available next month. You can go the Microsoft Education Partner Network to get the content for Microsoft 365 Education. Also, please raise a case with firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your AEP certificate if you are not able to view the SKUs in your price list.
Nonprofit offers available soon
Partners that sell through CSP can now sell nonprofit offerings to qualified nonprofit organizations as Microsoft launched the NEW nonprofit offers in CSP in April.
There are several key points about NFP through CSP:
- Microsoft partners who sell NFP SKUs through CSP do not need to qualify to sell to charity organizations; however, the customer organization still needs to sign up qualify for nonprofit pricing. Nonprofit qualification criteria can be found here.
- Customer must first be registered with Microsoft and validated as an eligible not-for-profit organization at www.microsoft.com/nonprofits to qualify for NFP pricing
- Registration includes the creation of a Microsoft tenant with Office 365, which is utilized on the backend to show the nonprofit catalogue before the tenant is to be transitioned to rhipe CSP.
- IMPORTANT: Since registration forces the customer to create a new tenant instead of using existing tenant, Microsoft is the process of developing a manual workaround. The process will be documented and currently scheduled to be distributed by April 16th (US time).
Nonprofit offers that are added include Office 365, Power BI, EMS, Dynamics 365, M365, and Windows. The offers will soon be available through the rhipe PRISM portal.
Please refer to resources for more details:
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional and Marketing available now, SMB offer retired
With Dynamics 365 Spring release, Microsoft has launched a new Professional SKU for Dynamics 365 for Sales, which provides streamlined Sales Force Automation (SFA) for sales teams of any size.
Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional SKU (new) enables sales organizations to manage opportunities, sales planning and performance, which the existing Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise SKU allows organizations to go beyond sales force automation, meeting the needs of more complex sales processes by providing advanced customization, extensibility and embedded intelligence, in addition to all the functionality available in the Professional SKU.
Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional comes with RRP of US$65/AU$82.80. With the launch of Dynamic 365 for Sales Professional, the previous SMB offers of Dynamics 365 for Sales, Sales and Customer Service and Team members will be retired with immediate effect.
Also released during the Spring release is Dynamics 365 for marketing, which delivers comprehensive capabilities for creating and running multi-channel campaigns to generate leads for your sales team using simple drag-and-drop design tools. The application includes event management, lead management, embedded intelligence for segment targeting, lead scoring, and interactions insights. Dynamics 365 marketing comes with RRP of US$1,500/tenant/month, or AU$1910.50/tenant/month.
Learn more about what’s new in the spring 2018 update for Dynamics 365 apps and the platform in the spring 2018 release notes (PDF 20.5MB). You can also find out more about Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional through the Top Dynamics 365 Pricing and Licensing FAQ page. If you are unable to access the DLP, please sign up for the DLP 90-day trial offer.
Alternatively, reach out to JY @ Jy.email@example.com to learn more about how to get the videos, presentations and readiness Blitz that Microsoft has created for the Spring release.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Launched, available to ANZ in July
Microsoft also launched Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central through the Microsoft CSP program during the Spring release. This is the new version of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business edition – with full NAV capabilities (previously codename “Tenerife.”). Business Central enables customers to upgrade their entry-level accounting software and legacy ERP systems with a single, comprehensive solution to manage finances, operations, sales and customer service. It is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution that helps organizations streamline business processes, improve customer interactions and enable growth by offering:
- Business without silos: Unify business and boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Actionable insights: Achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete view across your business with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies.
- Solutions built to evolve: Start quickly, grow and adapt in real time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend beyond Business Central based on evolving business needs.
Dynamics 365 Business Central will be generally available in Australia and New Zealand beginning July 1, 2018, while the availability of D365 BC in other APAC countries is not yet known. For existing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business edition and Dynamics Price List (DPL) on-premise customers, transition pricing is also available to help them move to the new D365 Business Central.