The list of FAQs is constantly being updated.Full list of FAQs
Zimbra develops collaboration and community software that enables people and organizations to be more productive. The Zimbra Business Service Provider Program (BSP) offers a program designed for the emerging world of cloud based services.
Zimbra eliminates the need for disparate communication tools and breaks down cross-department collaboration barriers by offering an integrated suite of solutions for email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities, search and analytics.
With technology designed for social, mobile and the Cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, via computers, tablets and mobile phones.
With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies.
Program Benefits for BSPs
- Zimbra partner-only community access
- Discounted Internal Use Licenses, free demo licenses
- Access to support & discounted training
- Zimbra logo and collateral access
- Zimbra website listing for Gold & Silver BSPs
Zimbra Gold & Silver BSPs:
- Sales volume
- Zimbra technical expertise
- Top customer satisfaction rating
Key Benefits - Gold & Silver BSPs
- Volume price discounts
- Priority listing on zimbra.com partner directory
- Priority for lead referrals
- Priority for joint-marketing activities & funds
- Priority support for media & PR activities
- Zimbra Premium Level Support
- Gold or Silver status/designation
Zimbra News & Articles
Learn how to integrate Zoom with Zimbra 9 - Modernize your meeting with Zoom will take place at on 27/07/2021 at 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm