A powerful set of cloud management tools helping partners migrate, backup, and manage customer apps in the cloud.
SkyKick's integrated cloud-based products enable partners to migrate email users and data to Microsoft Office 365, and create backups to the cloud, while managing all your customer’s SaaS apps in one dashboard.
With over 5,000 partners worldwide, SkyKick enables solution providers to manage all aspects of an Office 365 migration project with ease – from sales to Outlook setup, and everything in between. Complex migration projects can be efficiently automated, providing a holistic approach that is easy to manage and extremely scalable.
Partner feedback suggests SkyKick’s Migration Suite reduces project effort over 90% versus traditional migrations tools which only move data.
Why partners need SkyKick?
- SkyKick enables partners to easily migrate their Small & Medium sized customers to the Office 365 platform.
- It's a free pre-sales tool which partners can utilise for pre-assessment migration projects.
- It simplifies the migration process thus opening up migrations to less technical consultants.
- SkyKick-based migrations require less labor and lower likelihood of errors to increase profit margins.
- SkyKick enables higher efficiency for consultants to perform more migrations
- Partners can white label Skykick as their own migration tool, Backup solution and single-portal management of customer’s SaaS services.
Webinar Recording: Office 365 Migration Made Easy with SkyKick (40 mins)
Microsoft Partners: Get FREE use of the SkyKick Migration Suite to migrate your business to O365 (up to 500 seats)
Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) has teamed up with SkyKick to give partners FREE use of the SkyKick Migration Suite to enable you to migrate your company to Office 365 - fast, easy and free.
Skykick gives 500 seats of migration free to Microsoft partners with valid MPN partner ID moving into O365, using your action pack provided by Microsoft as part of the Internal Use Rights setup. Simply sign up for your O365 Internal Use Rights, then redeem your O365 IUR licenses. Learn More