The list of FAQs is constantly being updated.Full list of FAQs
The DataCore Service Provider Program (DCSPP) Monthly Point Plan is a firm, non-cancellable obligation for a term of 12 months to pay for the minimum monthly point amount each calendar month plus the amount incurred for any additional points consumed.
DataCore Software is a leader in software-defined storage. The company's storage virtualization software empowers organizations to seamlessly manage and scale their data storage architectures, delivering massive performance gains at a fraction of the cost of solutions offered by legacy storage hardware vendors.
Backed by 10,000 customer sites around the world, DataCore's adaptive and self-learning and healing technology takes the pain out of manual processes and helps deliver on the promise of the new software defined data center through its hardware agnostic architecture.
Why do you need the DCSPP program?
- DataCore’s delivery mechanism is purely through a software architecture, not tied to specific hardware – we perform “outside the box”
- Universal applicability – any technology, any device, any connectivity
- Simplified management and uniformity to your storage infrastructure
- 24×7 post sales technical assistance through a highly talented customer service organization.
- Eliminated down-time
- Reduced CapEx and OpEx
- Increased asset utilization
- Increased performance and flexibility
- Greater freedom of choice