Discover the Power of AI-Powered Integration of Data Protection and Cybersecurity
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is a comprehensive yet simple, completely changes the game of traditional backup and Disaster recovery by integrating data protection with cybersecurity. This synergy eliminates the complexity and makes security a centerpoint of your solutions, keeping your clients protected and your costs down.
With its full-stack anti-malware protection and comprehensive endpoint management, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud combats advanced cyberattacks with a unique integration of protection technologies while simplifying daily IT operations, endpoint deployments and management, and reporting. Service providers can easily protect all client data from modern cyberthreats with existing staff, while generating new revenue and decreasing churn.
Why is Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud relevant to you?
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is a part of the powerful Acronis Cyber Cloud platform, enabling Service Providers to use one solution for delivering backup, disaster recovery, secure cloud storage, file sync and share, notarization, and e-signature services to clients.
In turn, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud provides Service providers with smooth and quick deployment, and a service-rich solution portfolio to:
- Increase ARPUs: Sell more cyber protection services, increase margins, improve your attach rates and ARPUs, and gain the tools to deliver proactive assessments of client environments.
- Improve SLAs: Earn trust and gain new client referrals by preventing organization downtime and ensuring faster remediation – improved endpoint and data protection tools make it easy.
- Control Costs: Improve efficiency by using one tool for deployments, monitoring, management, assistance, backup, recovery, and reporting – you will not need new hardware, staff, or training.
- Decrease Churn: Demonstrate value to improve customer satisfaction and simplify client renewals. By providing more, stickier services, you will not have to worry about retaining clients
- Offer Managed Security: Enhance your clients’ protection and access other services revenue without capital investments, additional overhead, or the need to hire expensive security specialists.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud can be white-labeled or co-branded into your existing SaaS offerings and offers a scalable, per-use business model with zero entry costs, allowing you to compete with the largest cloud storage providers. Your customers can back up and recover data, files, or an entire system, recover a system to bare metal, and encrypt data.
- Backup and Recovery: Fast and reliable recovery of your applications, systems and data on any device from any incident
- Anti-Malware: Full stack, next-generation AI/ ML-based protection against malware, including ransomware and cryptominers
- Security and Management: Comprehensive yet simple endpoint management toolkit that saves IT resources
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Top 10 Use Cases:
1. Simplified onboarding. Discover all devices that require protection and remotely install just one agent (instead of many) for anti-malware, backup, remote desktop, patch, etc.
2. Zero-day malware and ransomware protection. Get industry-leading, AI-based Acronis Active Protection that’s been extended with a static analyzer plus behavioural analysis.
3. Compliance and forensic investigations. Offer services to industries with high compliance requirements – Acronis equips you with image based backups and forensic data like free space, memory dump, etc.
4. Better SLAs. Keep and improve availability KPIs for clients with proactive, active and reactive cyber protection in place.
5. Post malware-attack recovery. Lower the risk of reinfection and minimize recovery operations with anti-malware scans of backups in centralized locations and ability to install latest patches and malware definitions during recovery.
6. Protection for all key files. Know what data is covered at a glance – Acronis’ comprehensive Data Protection Map makes it all easy to see.
7. Centralized patching. Protect all client software (not just Microsoft) and cover all clients using one multi-tenant tool.
8. Demonstrate your value to clients. Use flexible, detailed reporting to simplify contract renewals and enable easier sales by including vulnerability assessments in your backup service.
9. Real-time protection of important documents. Count on continuous data protection to save all changes to critical files immediately, even between backups.
10. Auto-response to emerging threats. Adjust the scope and the schedule of backups or anti-malware scans based on real-time alerts from Acronis Cyber Protection Operation Centers.