As a partner in the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program, you are responsible for reviewing the Microsoft Cloud Agreement (MCA) with customers, which governs the acceptable use of Microsoft products and services.
The Microsoft Cloud Agreement protects partners, customers and Microsoft by providing the customer’s use rights, terms, and conditions granted for Microsoft Cloud product and service orders.
Starting November 7th 2018, it will be a mandatory requirement from Microsoft for all CSP Partners to confirm that their customers have accepted the Microsoft Cloud Agreement terms. You can now enter the details of your customers’ MCA agreement signing through rhipe’s PRISM portal today
To confirm MCA acceptance for your existing CSP customers, simply go to your customer tenant management page in the PRISM portal and fill out the form by providing the signing date and the details of the customer representative accepting the MCA.
For a newly transitioned/created CSP tenant, you will need to provide the signing date and details of your customer’s MCA signer to confirm their acceptance of MCA before adding a new subscription.
We strongly encourage you to start confirming the MCA acceptance with your customers and enter the details into PRISM as early as possible. Starting November 7th, you will NOT be able to make new purchases or edits to a subscription for new or existing customers without confirming the acceptance from the customer.
For more information about the MCA acceptance confirmation requirements and what you need to do, please refer to our MCA Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Review the FAQ through the link above.
- Ensure that all your customers have signed the Microsoft Cloud Agreement
- Keep a record of all your CSP customers’ MCA signer information including first name, last name, email address, date of signing and phone number.
- Enter the signer information of your customers through the PRISM portal now for the MCA confirmation requirement that comes into effect on November 7th
- If you are a rhipe reseller with API integration with rhipe, be prepared to update your API to be able to meet this new MCA customer acceptance confirmation requirement.