Date(s) - 17/06/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The Azure IaaS Overview One Day Workshop offer begins with the concept of Cloud Computing before introducing Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) with its Compute, Storage and Networking components.
This one-day engagement is targeted at IT Professionals new to the Cloud Computing arena and requires no previous knowledge of the subject.
- Skills- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the features and capabilities of Azure IaaS
- Best Practices- Learn reliable methods of IaaS deployments and maintenance
- Way Forward-Identify the Azure IaaS building blocks to be used at a later stage.
Participants will need to bring their own laptop device with below hardware requirements (Access to power and wi-fi will be provided)
- An Intel Core-i5-based PC/device
- 4 GB RAM
- 128 GB HDD
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Office 2013 Professional Plus