Date(s) - 18/06/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The Azure Backup One Day WorkshopPLUS offer begins with data protection challenges today before introducing Azure Backup and some of its key features such as Data Compression, Encryption, Throttling, VM Snapshot backup, File backup and DPM or MABS backup.
The session concludes with Backup Monitoring using OMS and Deploying Azure Backup. This one-day engagement is targeted at IT Professionals new to the Azure Backup arena and requires no previous knowledge of the subject.
- Skills- Gain new skills on how to protect your data in the cloud using Azure Backup with a view into how it can help reduce the overall backup cost in your organization. of the subject.
- Best Practices- An introduction to Azure Backup and some of it’s benefits.
- Way Forward- Identify the optimal Azure Backup components to be used at a later stage.
Participants will need to bring their own laptop device with below hardware requirements (Access to power and wi-fi will be provided)
- An Intel Core-i5-based PC/device
- 4 GB RAM
- 128 GB HDD
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Office 2013 Professional Plus