Date(s) - 16/03/2020 - 20/03/2020
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Microsoft 365 SMB Technical Fundamentals
Learn about how to build a Teamwork and Security practice for SMB customers on top of Microsoft 365!
The rapid growth of Microsoft 365 and Office 365 with SMB customers is driving great opportunities for partners to expand their practice areas in Teamwork and Security and ultimately drive more profitability. We are excited to invite you to this invite-only event to enable you to take practical steps to develop these practices today!
Monday, 16 March 2020
2.00PM – 5:00PM
Level 5/22 Viaduct Harbour Avenue
Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010
What will be covered
- Fundamentals of Microsoft’s value proposition to SMB customers
- How to move customers on Office 2010 and Windows 7 to the cloud
- Microsoft Security fundamentals for all customers on Office 365
- Microsoft Teams Fundamentals
- Advanced Security in Microsoft 365 Business
- Device Management basics and advanced
- Teams Meeting and Calling overview
- Bring it together exercise
What value to expect:
The bootcamp is designed to help partners:
- Understand and be able to articulate Microsoft’s technology value proposition to SMB customers
- Be able to remove blockers for customers using Office 2010 and Windows 7 to adopt cloud and Windows 10
- Understand base security technology to enable for every Office 365 customer to ensure baseline security for their tenant
- Be able to articulate the core value proposition of Microsoft Teams for SMB customers and understand core scenarios to get a customer started with
- Understand the premium security technology in Microsoft 365 Business and how the product is a valuable upsell from Office 365
- Understand Microsoft’s meeting and calling offerings, built on top of Microsoft Teams
- Bring all this knowledge together to design impactful solutions for SMB customers and help them deploy + use these solutions.
There is no cost to attend this technical bootcamp.
Make sure to bring your laptop as we will be going through a number of Hands on Labs that accompany the learning content.
Who should attend this event?
We recommend that partners that have existing experience in deploying and servicing Office 365 should attend this event. For the technical track, we recommend architects, practice owners and engineers to attend.
- Practice Development Manager
- Product Manager
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided.