Built for you – Cloud Ctrl enables you to monitor, manage and analyse your cloud hosted services across a range of providers. We focus on helping you to build and manage successful cloud implementations internally and for your customers.
Why Cloud Ctrl?
- Signup with rhipe to get an extended trial (30 days, instead of 14 days)
- Enables you to manage, monitor, analyse your cloud resources
- Advanced powerful, predictive analytics and artificial intelligence capabilities
- Easy to set up and simple to use (as quick as making a cup of coffee)
- Management of multiple cloud vendors
- ISVs have clear visibility into customer consumption for billing even when multi-tenanted
Customer and Partner feeback
“As MyBudget expands into AWS and Azure, Cloud Ctrl has provided us insights into our footprint, ensuring our spend doesn’t increase unexpectedly without any notice. Furthermore, given the nature of our business, Cloud Ctrl has been able to provide us the insights into the locations our services operate within, making sure all our customer data is stored in Australia.”
Mariusz Dworzański – Infrastructure Manager, MyBudget
“CloudCtrl allows us to understand our cloud consumption costs in an unparalleled level of detail. We can quickly calculate and forecast our costs at a per resource level to ensure that we are getting value from our current provider(s), or if we should move a workload elsewhere to drive cost efficiency.”
Peter Lillywhite, Director of Dilignet
Monitor, Manage and Analyse
Cloud Ctrl terms and conditions
The extended trial, is only available when registering with a partner, any direct registrations no extended trial will be granted.
At the end of trial period, a credit card is required to continue using the system. This can be provided under the account section of the system.
Customers are responsible for provisioning their Azure tenant and activation.
To find out more about Cloud Ctrl, please fill in your details below and one of our Cloud experts will be in touch.