In the Acronis Backup Cloud program, Service Providers' get to protect customer data both locally and in the cloud, utilise worry-free licensing options and manage all customer tenants within the same multi-tenant dashboard. Have a quick look at this 3 minute video of Acronis Backup Cloud to see fif this solution is for you!
Note: This Acronis trial is intended for Service Providers only. For end customers, I recommend that you to talk to you preferred Service Provider. Alternatively you can drop us an email at Acronis@rhipe.com for more information.
The content in this article is also available in a short video:
- It is easy to sign up for your trial here http://rhi.pe/tryacronis. Just fill in your organisations details and submit.
2. Once you have received your trial login details from Acronis you need to login and activate your account via the Acronis Backup Cloud Portal: https://baas.acronis.com
3. After you have successfully logged in, you will land in the 'Tenant Management' dashboard. This is where you can create, view and manage your tenant accounts.
4. The next step is to 'Create a new Group' for your customer tenant. Click on the '+ Add Group' button near the bottom of the screen:
5. A dialog box will pop up on the right of the screen. Kindly fill in the customer details to proceed:
To create a Trial account for your customer there are two steps as outlined below:
- You will need to select 'Group Type' as 'Customer'.
- Select 'Mode' as 'Trial' - this will grant your customer their 30 Day Free Trial.
6. Select 'Create' and a new Customer account will be created. Next, you will need to create login account for your End Customer.
Click 'Add Account' as shown below.
7. A Dialog box will pop up on the right side of the screen. Fill in the user account details to create a user account for your customer.
8. Finally, your customer will receive login activation email based on the email address you gave. Once they have logged in they will be able to go to the backup management dashboard to perform their backup tasks.
Note: The print screen shown here has been modified with rhipe branding and logo. You can also do similar white labeling for your account as well.
So, now you can go ahead and test out all of the backup features Acronis Backup Cloud offers. You can backup physical servers, VMs, Workstations, Mac, mobile devices and Office 365 mailboxes all within the same dashboard.
Feel free to reach out to us at Acronis@rhipe.com if you have questions or need more info about Acronis Backup Cloud.
By, Alex Lim, Strategy & Enablement Specialist, rhipe