Crayon binding agreement to acquire rhipe
On Tuesday, 6 July 2021, Crayon Group Holding ASA (Crayon) entered into a Scheme Implementation Deed with rhipe under which it is agreed that a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crayon will acquire all of the issued share capital at $2.50 per share via a Scheme of Arrangement.
This acquisition is subject to several conditions, including shareholder and regulatory approvals and an Independent Expert’s report concluding that the Scheme is in the best interests of rhipe shareholders.
Please find relevant ASX announcements below:
- Scheme of Arrangement is Legally Effective – 14 October 2021
- Supreme Court approves Scheme – 13 October 2021
- Scheme Meeting Results and Special Dividend – 11 October 2021
- 2021 Scheme Meeting – Chair Address and Presentation Slides – 11 October 2021
- Scheme of Arrangement – Supplementary Disclosure – 17 September 2021
- Court approves distribution of scheme booklet and convening of scheme meeting and scheme booklet registered with ASIC – 7 September 2021
- rhipe agrees Scheme Implementation Deed with Crayon – 6 July 2021
- Non-binding Indicative Proposal to Acquire rhipe Limited – 1 July 2021
Please read the latest press release here: