The Cloud Channel Company
The business is traded on the Australian stock market (ASX) under the trading symbol ASX:RHP.
rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, to meet both vendor and market demand. rhipe also assists service providers to transition towards cloud computing business models.
Established in 2003, rhipe's key software vendors include Microsoft, Citrix, Datacore, McAfee, Red Hat, Trend Micro, Veeam, Zimbra and VMware. rhipe currently has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Japan.
rhipe was announced as the winner of the APAC Services Partner of the Year category in the Microsoft APAC Partner Awards 2020.
Read the article here
Microsoft is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
Crayon binding agreement to acquire rhipe
On Tuesday, 6 July 2021, Crayon Group Holding ASA (Crayon) entered into a Scheme Implementation Deed with rhipe under which it is agreed that a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crayon will acquire all of the issued share capital at $2.50 per share via a Scheme of Arrangement.
This acquisition is subject to several conditions, including shareholder and regulatory approvals and an Independent Expert's report concluding that the Scheme is in the best interests of rhipe shareholders.
As a result of the potential health risks associated with large gatherings, and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Scheme Meeting is scheduled to be held online at 11:00am (Sydney time) on Monday, 11 October 2021.
Please find relevant ASX announcements below:
- Scheme of Arrangement – Supplementary Disclosure – 17 September 2021
- Court approves distribution of scheme booklet and convening of scheme meeting and scheme booklet registered with ASIC - 7 September 2021
- rhipe agrees Scheme Implementation Deed with Crayon - 6 July 2021
- Non-binding Indicative Proposal to Acquire rhipe Limited - 1 July 2021
A prospectus for rhipe Limited is not available at this time.
Please click here to register your interest for the future.
Corporate governance policies
- Compliance with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012
- Whistleblower policy
- Corporate Governance Statement FY19
- rhipe Board Skills Matrix
- rhipe Limited - Risk Committee Charter
- rhipe Limited - Audit Committee Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Nomination Committee Charter
- Securities Trading Policy
- Shareholders Communication Policy
Reports & Presentations
- FY21 Results Presentation
- FY21 Results Commentary
- Appendix 4E and 2021 Annual Report
- 1H FY21 Results Presentation
- Appendix 4E and 2020 Annual Report
- FY19 Results Presentation
- FY19 Results Commentary
- Appendix 4E and 2019 Annual Report
- FY19 Half Yearly Report and Accounts
- 1st Half FY19 Results Presentation
- 1st Half FY19 Results Summary
- 1H FY19 Results - 221033 - 180219 - Attendee Details
- RHP FY18 Full Year Results Presentation
- Appendix 4E and 2018 Annual Report to Shareholders
- FY18 Full Year Results Commentary
- FY18 Full Year Results Conference Call Details 20 August 2018
- Investor Day 6 March 2018 Presentation (PDF, 6MB)
- 1H FY18 Results Presentation Recording
- FY18 Half Yearly Report and Accounts
- 1st Half FY18 Results Summary
- 1st Half FY18 Results Presentation
- rhipe Half Year Results Conference Calls Details 5 February 2018
- 2017 Annual Report
- FY17 Full Year Results Presentation
- FY17 Full Year Results Commentary
To view all reports and presentations visit here
Please Click here to view ASX announcement relevant to rhipe Limited (RHP)
Investor relations contact
Corporate Development Manager
Phone: 1300 732 009
Share Registry Contact
Link Market Services Limited
Rhodes Corporate Park
1A Homebush Bay Drive
Rhodes NSW 2138
Phone: +61 1300 554 474