As the COVID-19 situation continues, protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees, partners, families and the broader community remains a top priority at rhipe.
Our business continuity plans are solid, ensuring operations are continuing with minimal disruption. We are committed to continuing to support our partners, customers and associates.
Recently, we are seeing reintroductions of social restrictions in various jurisdictions that we operate, and as such our employee work from home policy remains in place until further notice. We will continue to review and consider guidelines from local governments to determine an appropriate time to update this arrangement. We have also sought legal advice to help guide us on
when an appropriate time is for our employees to return to the office and how we can enable that transition in a safe manner.
In jurisdictions where a COVID-19 vaccination is available, we have encouraged our employees to take up a vaccination as a safety measure to protect themselves and their families, providing additional paid time off to do so. We have also taken the steps to assist in procuring vaccines in certain locations, where possible.
We are adhering to a set of guiding principles to inform the way we approach returning to the office:
- Implement, monitor and review global minimum standards which prioritise health, safety and wellbeing
- Respect and comply with applicable local laws
- Take a safe, careful and staged approach to returning to the office
- Remain safe, agile and innovative
- Be on the journey together with employees, partners and customers, acknowledging we all have a role to play in following our global minimum standards and health advice.
When we return to the office, our global minimum standards for the health and safety of all employees, partners and customers will be as follows:
- Engage with our partners, vendors, suppliers and each other in a way that respects their health and safety as informed by our comprehensive WHS risk assessments
- Where reasonably practicable, maintain physical distance (2m/6ft)
- Where physical distancing is not reasonably practicable, or in shared areas, make proper use of personal protective equipment, including facial coverings
- Not attend work if feeling unwell or with any COVID-19 related symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath)
- Practice good hygiene at all times by frequently washing hands, or sanitising where washing is not possible
- Clean and disinfect all work and breakout areas regularly
- Follow all information, instructions, training or supervision provided
- Report cases of COVID-19 or close contact with a suspected or confirmed case
- Comply with legal obligations to notify cases of COVID-19 to relevant authorities and trace and contact
- Monitor and respond to new alerts/changes in circumstances in a safe, agile and innovative way
- Apply whichever is the highest standard or local legal requirements in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
We appreciate your support and we are committed to working together with all our stakeholders. If you have any questions or concerns, contact your rhipe Account Manager in your local office.
Dominic O’Hanlon, CEO