The Cloud Channel Company
rhipe is the new name for the combination of Rhype (parent company) and NewLease (the operating business).
The business is traded on the Australian stock market (ASX) under the trading symbol ASX:RHP.
rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in Australia and New Zealand and has recently expanded across South East Asia to meet both vendor and market demand. rhipe also assists service providers to transition towards cloud computing business models.
Established in 2003, rhipe's (previously NewLease) key software vendors include Microsoft, Citrix, Datacore, McAfee, Red Hat, Trend Micro, Veeam, Zimbra and VMware.
rhipe currently has offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
A prospectus for rhipe Limited is not available at this time.
Please click here to register your interest for the future.
Corporate governance policies
Reports & Presentations
- rhipe EOFY15 Investor Briefing
- Investor briefing - rhipe to offer IBM Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to Asia-Pacific Partners
- Investor briefing - rhipe Announces Full-Year Unaudited Operating Results for FY15
- Investor briefing - Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- rhipe 2015 Half Year report and results
- Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
- FRR announcement on the acquisition of NewLease
- FRR - NewLease presentation December 2013
- Chairman's presentation FRR Corporation Ltd. Extraordinary General Meeting - March 21st 2014
Please Click here to view ASX announcement relevant to rhipe Limited (RHP)
Investor relations contact
Business Manager to the CEO
Phone: 1300 885 812
Fax: +61 3 9923 6065
The following are links to recent investor related News, Events and Articles:
For a list of all posts please click here.